Saturday, June 19, 2010

Carolina Vacation (in Pictures)


Hey ya'll!  I know I mentioned yesterday that I had an amazing trip to North & South Carolina this past week, and now I want to share a few of my favorite pictures from this week of fun!

 Molly had the honor of being a Junior Marshall (top 10% of her class, gets to escort at graduation), so I was thrilled to get to see her do this, since I often miss these kinds of things being so far away.

 After we finished with graduation, Mom & I headed to SC for my cousin Liza's Bridal Brunch and wedding.  I failed to get any pictures of the brunch (which was beautiful and lots of fun- with GREAT food), but I did snap some fun pictures of the wedding.  Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs. Brad McDowell- we had a blast and it was beautiful!

Molly & the great-grands (minus Jon & Cailin Grace)... for some reason they all LOVE LOVE LOVE Molly!
Me & one of my cutie 2nd cousins, Claudia (she was the flower girl in our wedding)

Another cutie pie- Oliver.. the happiest baby boy EVER!


Sisters- can't tell at all, huh? ;)

 
So lucky to have the most awesome parents
The whole Love family (minus Matt)

The Beautiful Bride.. unfortunately I did not get many good ones of the happy couple
First night at the beach- Dinner @ Key West Grille (Mom & Molly), (Me, Liv, and her bf, Jamie)



later that night we got caught in a DOWNPOUR and had to camp out in Johnny Rockets

Night #2, we headed to PF Changs (even though Chinese is prob. my least favorite food).. Jamie informed the waitress that it was Molly's B-day (okay 6 months late).  A picture of the "birthday girl" sealed the deal!

Our last night, we headed to a family favorite (especially for Olivia), Dixie Stampede.  We have been a million times, but it had been a while for me, so it was fun to see what had changed since last time.. that said, I think I'll wait until I have kids to go again.



 The amazing view from our hotel room
In between all of our fun nights on the town, we spent our days laying out by the pool and on the beach and soaking up some sun. We also had lots of great chit chat.  We headed back to Elkin on Wednesday and Jamie and Liv went back to Fayetteville.  The last night in NC was spent with Mom & I having pizza and catching up on some Bachelorette drama from earlier in the week.  I had the most amazing time, and I can't wait to go back to NC again soon, next time with the hubby in tow!  Happy Saturday, everyone!

No comments: