Hello everyone,
I just wanted to take a minute to update everyone on my sweet cousin, Bayler, and his cancer struggle, since I've asked you all for your thoughts and prayers, especially these last few weeks. Unfortunately, Bayler's family received bad news today. The cancer has spread a lot in the last few weeks. It is now in multiple places throughout his body, including on his liver. The doctors in South Carolina don't know what else they can do for him. These doctors contacted the doctors back in NY to see if they had any solutions, but to be honest, things look pretty grim right now. Bayler's parents, Rob and Risha, are facing some incredibly hard decisions on what to do next over the next few days, and I just cannot imagine being in their place. If you are a praying person, please pray for Bayler- his dad (my cousin, Rob) asked specifically that we pray for this at this time. I know that God is fully in control, and that no matter what happens, God has Bayler in his hands. I also know that he is fully capable of a miracle if it is in his plan to heal Bayler, and I can't help but pray so hard that it is. My heart truly breaks for them. Please also keep Bayler's parents in your prayers as they are forced to make these decisions and his little brother, Bridges, as I know this is all so confusing for him. I know so many have gone before him and lost their battles with this awful monster, but you never truly understand until it's your family. I pray so hard for this family and for all those who are in similar situations. And I pray for a cure. I wanted to include a link to Bayler's CaringBridge site in case anyone wants to read about Bayler's journey. It has not yet been updated with the latest news. Also, I'd like to ask for your prayers for all those facing similar Giants. I've read so many similar struggles, that I hate to add just a few here, but please pray for these cancer babies! Thank you all so much for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. I will certainly keep you updated as I hear more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment