Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tasty... Wednesday? (Okay, work with me here)

So I missed the Tasty Tuesday I promised.. basically I chose to forgo blogging for pizza and a Country Strong with the hubby! Can't blame me, huh?  Well, don't worry, I'll still be posting my Easter side dish recipe! 


Low-Fat Cheesy Potato Casserole

Ingredients:
2 tbsp. butter
1 (10 3/4 oz.) low fat cream of chicken soup
1 (6 oz.) low fat sour cream
1 1/2 c. shredded low fat Cheddar cheese
1 (32 oz.) pkg. frozen hash brown potatoes
3/4 c. corn flake crumbs
Vegetable oil spray
Heat butter, sour cream, soup and cheese until cheese melts. 
Spray with oil a 9x13 inch dish. 
Put potatoes in dish. 
Pour cheese mixture over potatoes. 
Sprinkle with corn flake crumbs. 
Spray lightly with oil spray. 
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. 
Serves 10-12.
YUM!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I made this exact casserole for Easter! So delicious :)

Llama said...

That looks soo soo yummy! Thanks for sharing!

Gwen said...

I love cheesy potato casserole but always avoid it since it's so unhealthy. Now...I will no longer have to. :) Thank you for sharing.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Potato casserole is one of my absolute favorites, but it usually is only made on special occasions where it's considered okay to indulge. I'll have to try this low fat recipe!