Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wedding Week at the Love House

This is a big week for us!  This week, my little sister, Olivia, is getting married!!!!! I am so excited, both for her, and for her hubby-to-be, Jamie!  There won't be a whole lot of blogging this week, as we're leaving for NC on Tuesday afternoon and then in full wedding mode through Saturday.  I can't wait to get these few days of work over with and to get down there!  Please say a little prayer for good weather, since it's an outside wedding.  Either way, I know it will be just perfect!  It's still pretty hard for me to believe she's "all grown up", but I think that's just how life goes.. kinda sneaks up on you when you least expect it! 

The Bride and Groom

Well, off to go pack! YAY!!!!


7 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Wow! I feel like you just announced their engagement! Time flies! Hope you have some awesome weather!

Krystal said...

How exciting!! My little sister is getting married this weekend also! I'm leaving tomorrow to start all the wedding festivities. We're hoping for great weather as well although everything is inside!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Jess said...

So exciting! I'll be sending out the great weather vibes for y'all! Have a safe and fun trip!

Mateya said...

So fun! Have a great trip!

Gwen said...

Have a fun safe trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see photos too!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What a joy -- Have fun!!

Kitty and June said...

hope you guys have had a great week!!! lots of luck tomorrow!