So, I've had a pretty horendous 2 days at work.. we'll just leave it at "payroll crisis"...yuck! Instead of dwelling on the yuck, I decided to post some "happies" (things I'm loving/have my eye on right now)!
(They come in yellow, too, and are marked down to $10 this weekend!)
(yep, I want the bod and the suit ;) )
LOVE the spring florals
Classic silver studs.. not exciting, but still lovely
YUM... enough said!






5 comments:
Ohhh I love that suit! Great pics girlie! Happy weekend!
love the shoes!! It's always good to focus on the happy things in life :)
I want that body too!!! I need new cute earrings as well. So excited for tomorrow!
It was so fun seeing you today!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that this coming week is a little less exhausting!
I LIVE in my classic silver studs, get them!!
Post a Comment