skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What Would You Do?
As I try to embrace this time in my life and all the free time I have, I've been trying to think what I should do that I might now have been able to do when I was working full time. I know I love shopping, but that's not a super unemployment-friendly hobby. Also, I loved decorating and crafting for my house, but we're not quite there yet.
I'm curious to hear from you guys, what you would do if you had this free time (budget friendly options please)???
A few ideas so far.. learn to sew (I got a sewing machine for Christmas to do drapes and things for my house, but at least I can take this time to learn), volunteer, work on my PHR certification...
What would you do?
1 comment:
Reading! The library is free! You can also check out movies from there, catch up on those "classics". I spent a time going through recipe books and making new dinners too! :) Good luck!!
Post a Comment