
One of the benefits of having this down time has been that I've gotten to catch up on some reading. While I was hope a couple of weeks ago, my mom handed off a few books for me (a long standing tradition of ours). The first of these books was Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah. Mom said she had loved these books because they talked about sisters (she has one she is super close to), and she thought I'd love them too since I'm one of three girls. Well, after several sleepless nights, unable to put down this page-turner, I can definitely say I recommend it to anyone looking for a laugh with me, cry with me, feel good book. It's a story of two sisters who grew up without a dad and with a mom who was never there. It tells the story of how their childhood had scarred them both in very different ways to create the adults they are today, the strain it created on their relationship, and the journey the go on as they attempt to overcome the past. I highly recommend it and plan on checking out a few more of Kristin's books.

2 comments:
I love Kristin Hannah! I just started reading her a few weeks ago and can't get enough of her! I'm currently reading Between Sisters and am really liking it!
I love her books, too! Firefly Lane was the first book I read from Kristin Hannah. I HIGHLY recommend! =.) I've got this one on my list of "To-read"s. =.)
Post a Comment