Just though you might be wondering where things stand on the job front, since it's been a few weeks since I've mentioned anything about it.
Well, the interview I mentioned being nervous about turned out not to work out. The good news is that the woman in charge of the position said that both interviews went well and that they would have loved to hire me as a recruiter.. bad news, they decided they needed to hire another position instead of a recruiter with other areas of expertise (for which I'm not yet suited). Bummer... but it could be worse.
I interviewed for another temporary position with a company here, but I decided that was not the right match for me right now (not sure if they would have offered or not). I just feel like we moved here so Matt could have a job he loved and not so mine would be one I didn't. I may end up having to consider a temporary position down the road, but since my search is still just starting, I'm not ready for that yet (especially with no assurance of a permanent position out of it).
I'm still on the hunt for the perfect job. In case anyone is interested, might have a connection for me (hey, you never know), I am looking for a job either in recruiting or in HR that can build on the recruiting experience I've gained thus far (about 2 years). I am also keeping my options open in case some other dream job opens up that seems like something I love, but for which I may not be totally qualified. I can't help but think that my next opportunity could be out of the box from what I've been doing, so I'm just staying open to wherever the Lord my lead me. Please keep me in your prayers as I search- that I might keep the faith and not get discouraged with my wait. I know there is growing in the waiting. Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment