My youngest sister, Molly, cheering

One of the other reasons why I chose to come visit this weekend was because this week's competition was in Columbia, SC, about an hour from some of our amazing extended family. I was able to see my Aunt Daphne, Uncle Ron, Cousin Brittany and her husband Matt, and meet their new baby Oliver for the first time! What a cutie, huh? I feel so blessed to have such a close extended family, and I'm so thankful they were able to meet us in Columbia on Saturday just to spend some time together!
My cousin, Brittany, and baby Oliver

I'm having a great time here in NC... the only thing that would make it better would be to have my husband here with me. I guess someone has to stay home and work, but I really hope Matt will be able to make the trip next time. Everyone misses you here, Honey! I'm sure I'll have another update from the rest of my trip to come later this week. For now, I'm off to bed, so I can be rested up to squeeze as much fun into my last 2 days in NC as possible!
1 comment:
Take lots of pictures of NC. Matt wants us to move there!
Post a Comment