Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm Alive!

Yes, that's right, I'm still alive! I figured since it had been about a week, this might be a necessary post. Over the last week I have...

Cooked my first deFlon family dinner

Finished my last week of work at YV

Had wine/appetizers with my MIL and her coworker to celebrate my unemployment (LOL)

Packed and repacked...trying not to check baggage.. ended up checking anyway.

Woke up nice and early for my flight to NC

Flew all day Friday to Charlotte

Shattered my phone in the airport baggage claim (ugh... Thank goodness for phone insurance).

Traveled with the family to Columbia for cheer competition.

And then began our weekend. More on that to come. I just wanted to get everyone caught up and let you know that I'm still around. Just enjoying time with my family right now.

More later on my weekend with the fam!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Busy is good, right?? :)

Ms. J said...

I started following your blog a couple days ago and just noticed your name is Jordan too!! I love finding girl Jordans :D