Last night Matt and I had a much needed date night out, just the two of us. It was really the first dinner just the two of us since we've gotten to Memphis. We headed to Granite City Brewery, as recommended by one of Matt's co-workers. Matt had the Bok 'n Mac (a "grown up" Mac and Cheese), while I went with the BBQ Chicken flat bread pizza. The food was pretty yummy, and there were lots of other good sounding items we might try next time.
Granite City Brewery in Olathe
While the food was nice, the best part of date night was spending some time just focused on the two of us. We had a lot of really great conversation, and I think it was much needed! It's funny how such simple things can make me so happy! :)
Me, ready for date night
Matt trying out the local brew- yum!
Matt and I headed "home"
Love you, honey! Thanks for the night out!
No comments:
Post a Comment