Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Although life right now is very up in the air, I'm so thankful that I have so many things to be thankful for today!

Thankful for...

A Beautiful day!

A walk with Cayne after this (Lord help me!)

Cooking dinner tonight for the deFlons (taco ring!)

Lunch with Marcella (can you move to KC already??)

A Wildcat Victory (Go K-State!)

Great friends and family (and hubs) encouraging me to hang in there with the job hunt

Time off... as much as I hate having nothing to do, I'd want it if I didn't have it

A free place to live

A job that Matt seems to really love so far

Endurance through my Lenten sacrifices (no soft drinks/ having daily time with God)!

The understanding that God has a plan for my life and that he's prepared me for where I am and also where I'm going to go.

Well, off to enjoy this amazing weather and attempt to take Cayne for a walk... at least there are no apartment ducks in the neighborhood (I don't think!). Wish me luck!

Happy Thursday!


1 comment:

The Yellow Door said...

Job hunting is never fun! Hang in there!