Hey guys! Can you believe tomorrow is already Friday? I'm SO glad! What can I say? Living for the weekend... I thought it was about time for a little positivity on the blog, so Thankful Thursday seemed the perfect topic.
I'm thankful...
I really like my new boss. She's a straight shooter, while still understanding real life demands (like that you might have a life outside of work). While I still don't like my job functions (for the most part), it helps to have a boss who seems to actually value you and is nice to be around.
Taxes are done, and we came out on the positive side. I was really worried about how this might go (esp. in light of my employment situation in the last year), but God really provided with this one.
I'm feeling much better today. There are some lingering sniffles, but for the most part, I feel back to normal. I even got in a 7 mile run on the treadmill today (too bad it wasn't warmer.. I was afraid running outside in the cold might make me sick again).
I have so many fun get togethers coming up in the next few weeks- birthday lunches, bachelorette parties, date nights, and then we roll into wedding season! I can't wait!
Sunshine is in the forecast! And temperatures in the 50s and upward! Hallelujah!
Well, I'm off to bed! I'm thankful to have all of you to share my life with and to encourage me with all your sweet comments and kind words!

No comments:
Post a Comment