This Saturday, I had the pleasure of co-hosting a bridal shower for one of my best friends, Marcella! I'll be a bridesmaid in her upcoming May wedding (yes, if you're counting, I'm going to have about 3 weddings within a one month time frame), so her other bridesmaids, M.O.H., and I threw her a shower to celebrate! I got to host the shower at our house, the first time hosting a party here, and it was wonderful! We didn't really have a theme to the shower, but chose to go with a "tiffany blue"/aqua and black color scheme, branching off of the wedding colors. We had lots of food, a beautiful cake (gifted by the Mother of the Bride), strawberry spritzers, chocolate fondue, bridal trivia and games, and lots of gifts for the lovely bride! We did get off to a bit of a late start, but no one seemed to mind (thankfully)!
Overall we had a great time, although I must say, I was beyond exhausted when it was all over! I even got to share a little marriage advice I've acquired over the past (almost) three years of marriage: 2 bathrooms + 2 TVs = Happy Marriage... just kidding... kind of!

4 comments:
You did an awesome job!!! Everything looked adorable.
How fun!! That cake looks amazing! :)
That cake is gorgeous!!! How sweet of you to host for your friend. I love everything down to the pretty wreath!!! XOXO
Looks like you did a great job!! I love seeing everyone in sun dresses knowing that it then turned around and snowed the next night. Oh Kansas...ha!
Post a Comment