Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Under the Weather

Sick eyes... this is what I was told I had at work today (first of all, can we talk about how annoying it is to be told you "look sick" when you're trying to tough it out at work)....

Apparently, my sinuses have picked the worst week ever to get out of control.  I skipped my planned run today (that's day three where I haven't done more than 1.5 miles) because I feel really run-down and tired.  I'm hoping and praying that I was up tomorrow feeling completely back to normal... 2 more days until the 10k.. oh Dear Lord!

{on a separate and more serious note, a co-worker of mine had her family's house burn down this week; please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.}

3 comments:

Gwen said...

I really hope you are feeling better!!! I had that sinus crap through regional competition weekend and I was miserable. I think there is a photo on Facebook of it. LOL!! You'll do great and I can't wait to hear all about your run on Saturday!! I had to back out thanks to me hurting my hip last weekend. And I'm definitely praying for your co-worker.

d.a.r. said...

Oh nooooo!!! Feel better!!

Lauren said...

Feel better Jordan and good luck on your 10k!!