Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday


Happy St. Patrick's day, everyone!  I thought I would link up with Carloyn's Thoughts on Thursday for my random thoughts of the day.

1. Did you wear green today?  I sure did.. no matter how silly a tradition it may be,  I have to play along!

2. Go Cats!  Tonight, K-State plays it's first game in NCAA tourney action! Wish us luck!

3.  Training, training, training.. I'm officially pooped out from trainings all day this week! I've had lots of trainings at work lately.  It's been a welcome change to get out of the building, but puts my regular work so far behind! I'm glad to have a break from it now.. until next week at least!

4. Speaking of work... I know I haven't talked much about work lately.  Things are about the same.  I'm still feeling pretty frustrated and sort of inadequate, but I'm hanging in there.  We're hiring a new director, so I'm hoping that might boost the morale a little.  At least with all this training, you know that the company is willing to invest in you (look, I'm getting better at this positivity thing).

5. R & R... this weekend I've planned some much needed R & R.  As of right now, I don't have anything actually on the schedule other than picking up an old couch from a friend for the basement (long story... maybe I'll share next week) and going for a run, since I missed my work out today.  

6.  Prayers for Japan... The situation in Japan is so devestating.. it truly breaks my heart.  I know it's still on the forefront of everyone's minds, but it's just weighing heavy on my heart.

7. Woo hoo! It's almost the weekend!


3 comments:

Kitty and June said...

That recipe looks delish from your last post! I'm sorry things at work aren't going so hot....definitely been there and it sucks! At least today's Friday! Hope you get some good down time this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing! :) I wore green too!!

Gwen said...

Hope you got to rest this past weekend like you planned!!!