Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Recap

Last week was a crazy whirlwind of running, errands, work, and just pure craziness.. I was more than exhausted by the time we reached the weekend.  Luckilly for me, a lazy weekend was in store (for the most part).

This weekend I...




Got my hair done- color and bangs- check, check! (ignore crappy phone pic)

Ran 6.5 miles (too bad it was on a treadmill and not outside).

Caught up on cleaning and organizing around the house.

Spent quality time with the hubby and saw Red Riding Hood.

Watched cheesy Lifetime movies and researched wedding stuff for my sister's wedding.

Caught up with a friend while consuming more than my share of of diet cokes/dr. peppers (Sundays during Lent = slight over indulgence) and watching a tear-jerker episode of Army Wives (anyone else see it? SO sad!).

Hope everyone's Monday is off to a good start? It was okay around here, but I'm hoping the week will only get better from here!

5 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

sounds like a good weekend..i love a good sappy lifetime movie, hehe! i'm new to blogging, please stop by!

Kitty and June said...

love the hair cut! your bangs and color are sooo cute! this time of year inspires hair change! ha! i love army wives and completely forgot about the season starting on sunday...i need to catch up!

Gwen said...

I love the bangs and color!!! Everyone got their hair done last weekend. Maybe I should take that as a sign and do something with mine. LOL!!!

Kiersten said...

I love your bangs and new hair cut! So cute. And it sounds like it was a great weekend for you!

d.a.r. said...

Love the hair!!! And thank you SO much for recommending her! She did a GREAT job.