Monday, May 10, 2010

Mission Accomplished

Ladies and Gentlemen ....drum roll please...... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I ran my whole 5k on Sunday!!!!

I know, I know, this is like nothing to most people,  but I was so proud.  It is, by far, the most I've ever run without stopping, and it felt good to finally accomplish something after 2 months without a job.  Patricia, Amy, and I had a lot of fun finishing our  big run, and we're hoping to do another one sometime soon!  Maybe I'll set a real time goal next time (for the record, I finished in 34:28, not too bad).  I hope to have a picture sometime soon, but we only took one camera into the race, so I'll post when I get one!

Happy Monday (if there is such a thing)!

 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, congrats girl!!

Makenzie said...

Well, after also doing is and NOT being a runner... I am here to tell you, that I am most definitely impressed!!!! Congratulations!!!!!