Matt and I are blessed to have two great mothers in our lives. To my mother-in-law, Glenda, thank you so much for all you have done for both of us. You've opened up your home to us, and taken in two grown adults, so we could make the move we felt we needed to make. Not only that, but you have always been so open and welcoming to us. I'm truly blessed to get to enjoy your hardest labor of love, your son. I can see so many qualities in Matt that he took from you, and you have truly molded him into a sweet and loving husband for me to love. Thank you for sharing him with me :). We're so glad we'll get to see you more often and share more of our lives with you.
Happy Mother's Day to both of my mothers and to all the other mothers out there!


1 comment:
Hope you all stay safe today - they said Kansas City area could get some rough weather (according to Al on the Today Show). Tell Matt hi!
Post a Comment