Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Friendly Reunion

This Sunday, I had a little reunion with one of my best friends from college, Morgan.  Morgan and I went to the same high school, but were just acquaintances at that point.  We both went potluck for roommates at K-State, but we did end up on the same floor.  Morgan's roommate never showed, and my roommate, while nice, was not super compatible (we had very different personalities, schedules, she reheated smelly Indian food in my microwave,  etc).  Morgan and I started hanging out with mutual friends from high school, and got the idea to move in together.  We moved in together and had the best time as roomies.


Anyway, it had been two years since I'd gotten to see Morgan, so I was so excited to get to have lunch together on Sunday.  We picked up like no time at all had passed and had a great time.  I've missed having her around a ton, and I'm hoping that now that I'm back in Kansas we can get together more often.

Roomie pic out and about at a dorm party

Roomie pic in our (second) room.  Even though we didn't plan to live together we had coordinating bedding :)


 Oh my goodness.. this may be the best picture I have of us at my bachelorette party
Thanks Morgan for taking the time for a lunch get-together!




**Please keep the people affected by the floods in TN in your thoughts and prayers.**



No comments: