Friday, May 14, 2010

Connecting the Dots

These last few months have been interesting.  That's for sure.  Some days I feel hopeful.  Other days are harder, and I start to let the worry slip in.


In my devotional yesterday, I found the best little phrase, so I thought I would share in case anyone else is finding themselves in an in-between, waiting stage of life.



Now, as I look back, I see the string of choices, the dots that all connected. They all brought me to this very day. This day when I am sitting at my breakfast table, peering at the stars glistening in the sky, writing this note to you, my friend. The note says, "You can do this. We can't possibly see the road ahead or try to understand where it is going, but I guarantee you the Creator of the universe is connecting your dots."


It's funny how God always manages to send you messages of hope just when you need them.  Happy Friday!



2 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks for this post! I really needed to read this!! =.)

Aubrey said...

soo soo true! still praying for you! I LOVE that your blog seems to come up on a regular basis at work when we are talking about social media!!! :) Miss you.