Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blogger Block

I think I have blogger's block (as in writer's block for bloggers).  There are a few little things going on in life, but nothing seems significant enough to post on right now.  I think a miscellaneous list must do for now.

  • I have been working out, but I haven't run much since my 5k. My knees have been sore, but I think I'm going to make myself run at least twice this week (prob not more than 2 miles outside), whether one of these is today or not, I'm still not sure. 
  • I'm helping to plan my cousin, Liza's bridal brunch for her bridal shower.  Since I LOVE planning, this is right up my alley, and I'm so grateful for something fun to do to occupy my time.

  • The job search continues... no real luck the last few weeks, although I've submitted a few new applications this week, so hopefully, as the jobs increase, so will my luck.  Trying to be patient.
  •  Here lately my joblessness has caused me to think about money ALL the time.  I know we're fine with money, especially since we're still living here, but I can't help it and I hate that I worry so much about it- my choice, I need to stop!

    • We have lots of fun and madness coming up in the next few weeks (or months) as we enter wedding season. I'm ready for some fun!!! More to come on our travels and adventures soon.

    Lookie there, I managed an entire post of randomness.  Hopefully I'll feel more inspired tomorrow.  For now, Happy Tuesday!




    1 comment:

    Makenzie said...

    I could say the same thing! haha. I have not been running since mine either (tsk! tsk!) so I definitely need to make that a priority! I hope my interview went well, I am so nervous!! The job search will continue if it doesn't happen :( I am a crazyass about money too! haha. I think it is hard when you go from being in control of your money to having to share it- at the same time you're not contributing. Ack! ...and we, too, will be moving in with our parents as we move back to Iowa City in June.

    And yes, summer is about to get crazy! ;-)

    Glad I'm not the only one on this ride!!