Thursday, May 6, 2010

Almost Home

Last night felt like we were almost at home.

Matt's parents were meeting some friends last night after work at the American Royal.  That left the house to Matt and I for the night.  It was so nice for a change to come home from the gym to Matt.  I prepped and he cooked the chicken helper (classy, I know) while I got a shower.  Then we settled in to watch some TV and had a few laughs with The Middle and Modern Family.  After dinner we snuggled up on the couch for a movie-The Lovely Bones- one of our favorite simple things to do together.

Talk about a great, simple, just the two of us, night- it almost felt like home... Now we just need to find a place of our own (oh yea, and I have to find a job).

Happy Thursday!

 

1 comment:

Makenzie said...

i love modern family!!! i cant stop laughing!! :)