It's been a crazy busy week, but I wanted to get a quick post in before the even busier weekend begins. I plan to do a catch up post soon, but in the mean time, today is a BIG day!
Today, I'm a bridesmaid in one of my best friends, Marcella's, wedding! I am so excited to see Marcella and Mike tie the knot after dating most of college and ever since then. They are such a great, fun couple, and I know they'll have a wonderful life together.
Congrats to the soon to be Dr. and Mrs. Stanley!
In other BIG news, I can finally announce that Matt and I are going to be an Uncle and Aunt, as my sister and her new hubby are expecting a baby in October! We are thrilled to be getting the first grandchild added to the Love family, and I can't wait to meet the little one! I must admit, I always thought we'd be the first to have a baby, but I'm excited to get to try out my skills on Baby Blackburn first (just kidding, Liv). Congrats to Mommy and Daddy Blackburn (and puppy Benning)! (P.S. we find out the sex of the baby TODAY, so I'll have an update tomorrow with the news! They think it's a boy and so do I ... M votes girl to be different... we'll see!).
See, told you it was a good day around here, today! Well, off to get ready for the big day! Hope your week has been going well!



5 comments:
Congrats Auntie!! And I'm impressed your sister looked damn good in her wedding dress for being 18ish (I'm guessing here) weeks pregnant! Adam's sister is due in October and they just found out it's a BOY!
Fun stuff! My best friend is due in October and she just texted me she is having a girl! I'm going to guess a boy for your sister :)
Congrats! Being an aunt is so fun!
Congrats Auntie J!
Yay for being an Aunt! It's awesome! :)
Post a Comment