No matter what else is going on, this tornado thing is constantly on my mind and heart. I've heard Joplin, MO is like a war zone, and the devastation is like nothing most of us have ever seen. There are more storms on the way, and I pray that they are much milder than what has been seen lately [Tornadoes have already hit Oklahoma City this afternoon..]. Now is another time to see what we can do for all those not so lucky tonight, whether it be donating money, blood, supplies, or our prayers.. we can all do something.
-Jordan-





1 comment:
It's extremely sad! I work in an office building of about 600 people and so far *knock on wood* we only lost one life but many lost homes. I wish these storms would just move out of here so they can find more. Right now 4800 people are without work, 1500 people haven't been accounted for (whether alive and just not found by their loved ones or dead) the death toll last I knew was 123, and 700ish have been treated. But it's great that so many people have jumped in and helped. My step-daughter lost her step-uncle (her mom's husbands brother) it's just a bad deal all around!
Post a Comment