Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wedding Recap- Mr. and Mrs. Blackburn

It's been a while, but I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from my sister and new brother in law (Olivia and Jamie's) wedding!  I thought I'd start out with a few of my favorite pictures from the big day.  I plan to do a few more posts this week (and may link over to my Wedding Blog) to share the details.  Overall, it was a wonderful day filled with family, friends, and lots of dancing and fun.  We're excited to welcome Jamie into the Love family, and I'm so glad to see my sister so happy. 

Hope you enjoy the wedding in pictures!

The STUNNING Bride, and my middle Sister, Olivia, the new Mrs. Blackburn!
 (The photographers from our wedding, Pixels on Paper, did a fantastic job with the photography)

 
Getting ready

Walking (to) down the aisle

The beautiful ceremony site- lakefront on the vineyard property- and yes, the weather was perfect!

Coming into their reception (and the saber ceremony)

Centerpieces (although unfortunately I didn't get a picture before everything got messy)
 The cake/cupcake table
Love Birds dancing the night away
Me, Hubby, and my best NC/childhood friends.. so glad they were all able to come in for the occassion! Love these girls!
 Brothers-in-law
Bubbles

The horse and carriage was a surprise my mom pulled off flawlessly!

What a beautiful night for a wonderful couple! Love you guys!

4 comments:

Mateya said...

Oh it looks beautiful!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I loved her dress! Looks like a beautiful day!

Karly Barker said...

Jordan! So fun that you left a comment on my blog and I am glad you are a new follower. It is so much fun to meet people through the blogging world. YOu and your husband are darling and like you I am obsessed with weddings! So fun to be blogging friends.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What a beautiful celebration!