Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's been a while since I've done a Thankful Thursday, but I certainly do have a lot to be thankful for....

My Husband

I've always been thankful for him, but lately, we've been especially bonded now that we're "newlywed empty nesters" (so to speak) again.  I'm so blessed to have a loving, hard working, thoughtful husband, and each day I've honestly looked forward to the end of the work day to get home to him.. even though our nights mostly consist of dinner and TV.

Our House
(Obviously).. It's so amazing having our own space, and I have SO MANY decorating ideas floating around in my head! I can't wait to get started, but I'm also content in just having our space.  It's good to be home!

 Cinnamon Popcorn

I just can't get enough.. if you haven't tried it, do.. may be silly to be "thankful" for it, but hey, it's the little things that get you through, huh?

Optimism


With the new year, everyone seems to have a better attitude and a positive outlook on the year and what is to come.  I'm thankful for this fresh attitude change and hope it will inspire me to move forward in pursuit of all the goals I have to myself in the months and year(s) to come! I know God has great things in store, and I can't wait to see what's to come!



 

4 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Please please share the cinnamon popcorn recipe!

Gwen said...

LOVE cinnamon popcorn but only this time of year!!! I can't wait to see your place in person. :) XOXO

Brittany Ann said...

Ooooh! What's this cinnamon popcorn you speak of?

Ms. Emmy N said...

Wonderful post! And optimism is such a great attribute to be thankful for! ...I must try Cinnamon Popcorn! :)