Since things have been so nutty around here, I haven't gotten the chance to re-cap Matt's birthday (I know, bad wifey). To celebrate the big day we took in Thor in I-Max 3D (it was our first time in I-Max 3D, which was pretty cool, movie was better than I expected too. Our TV was our gift to each other for our birthdays, but I did pick up a Reese's blizard ice cream cake for Matt. YUM! The next day, we continued the celebration with the family by going to Oklahoma Joe's for some great BBQ and we had more cake (Glenda brought over cheesecake- again, super yummy!). We had a lot of fun celebrating, so I had to make sure not to let this one slip away without pictures (too bad I decided not to embarrass the birthday boy with pictures in the movie theater with 3D glasses... bummer)!
Birthday hug from Cayne
Cake # 1- DQ Reese's Blizzard Cake
The Birthday Boy, himself! Love you, babe!
Cake # 2- Cheesecake!
Well, I think I'm caught up on the big stuff, at least! I go into Wedding Coordinator mode starting tomorrow, so it's bound to be another busy fun weekend!
-Jordan-
3 comments:
I think I may have figured out how to comment.
I love me some DQ ice cream cake but I've never have the Reese's Blizzard one. I'm going to have to try that.
So glad Matt had a great birthday! Have a great time this weekend. Can't wait to see photos and hear all about it. :)
See, my boyfriend tried to convince me to see Thor with him, but I just couldn't make myself! From what I've heard from friends, as well as from you, it is good! I will have to ask him to see it again so that I can see it!
It looks like Matt had a great birthday! I'm glad all is well! I can't wait to catch up on your blog (sorry, I've been so busy)!
Warmly,
Elise Gabrielle
http://elise-gabrielle.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment