Thursday, December 23, 2010

Work In Progress

Thanks for all your sweet comments! The house is certainly still a work in progress, but we're loving having a space of our own to live in, personalize, and make "ours".  I thought I'd give you a quick update of our little work in progress as it stands right now.

Our guestroom/office.  As you can see, we've actually gotten quite a bit put away, but this room won't really come together until we move the desk out of our bedroom and back in here.

Guest Room.. hey at least we have the bed put together now!

 Laundry
 Guest Bath- done for now!
 Christmas Fireplace
Oops how did Cayne and his Christmas goose sneak in?!?


Our Room


More of the Kitchen

Christmas decor in the living room again- pretty for Christmas on the fly! (Hubby sneak attacked with the camera.. as he says, "is this going on the blog?")




More Kitchen

And more Master (sorry, don't have time to rearrange them)
Still have to get our mirror out of storage
Our Bathroom
And closet
One more living room shot- first time using the fireplace!
Kitchen table set for Christmas dinner for two!
Well, I think that's about all for now!  As I said, it's a work in progress, but it's slowly coming together!  Today we're heading off to North Carolina/South Carolina to spend Christmas weekend with my family! I'm so excited to see everyone and celebrate the holiday! We wish everyone a safe and wonderful holiday, and I'll be catching up with all of you when we return!  Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Rachel and John said...

It's beautiful! I'm glad you set up for Christmas! We moved into our house Dec. 13 2009 and one of the first things I did was decorate for Christmas!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Safe travels and Merry Christmas! I think your house is more unpacked than mine!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! It's looking sooooooo good!!! :)

Gwen said...

It's looking so wonderful!!! I can't wait to see it all finished!!! XOXO