Yep, I'm finally back! After a week and a half of moving and internet connection issues, Matt and I have finally rejoined reality! We are loving our new home and living on our own again, although we still have a lot to do to make it our own. Luckily, that mostly involves minor things like hanging pictures and whatnot. There's a lot to catch up on (and yes, that includes house pictures), so I'll try to get to that this weekend, but I'm glad to make my return to blogging! Thanks for all of your sweet congratulations on the house- they were very appreciated! Hope you've all been well, and more to come very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
yay! I can't wait to see the pictures!
yay!!!!! can't wait to see your house!
I hope all went smoothly moving! Excited to see pictures- I bet you guys are so relieved to be in your own home!
Yay!! I can't wait to see pictures!
I can't wait to see photos!!! XOXO
Post a Comment