Well, I'm back now with pictures to share! I've got a lot of catching up to do, and honestly, in light of the busy holiday season, I'm not wanting to spend my time blogging. Nonetheless, in an effort to catch up, here is our move in pictures.
Wednesday, Dec. 8, Matt and I left work and headed to the bank to sign our lives away loan documents and officially take possession of our new home. We got this cute little gift basket from the bank with a Home Journal (to note paint colors and things like that) and a personalized bottle of wine.
(Yep, Ashley... my first name..)
Unlike most people, who would enjoy the night and move that weekend, we decided to crazily move that night. You see, M had originally planned to be out of town on yet another hunting trip with friends that weekend, so in order for M to still get to go, his buddies volunteered to help move us into our home that night. I, on the other hand, headed off to the house with loads from M's parents' house.
I loaded up and headed over to our NEW HOUSE and walked in to find this little set-up:
Pretty sweet, huh? I felt like I had just landed in an episode of My First Place- where's my new couch and big screen?
While the boys were loading trailers and doing the heavy lifting, I took the opportunity to take some shots of the new house.
The Kitchen
The Living Room
The Half Bath
Living Room Looking Upstairs
Laundry Room
Upstairs Bathroom
Master Bath
Guest Room/Office
3rd Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Master Closet
5 Pizzas, a case of beer, and several loads of furniture later, we were in! Thanks so much to the deFlons and our awesome friends for all their help with the move. Since then, M and I have been gradually moving the rest of the stuff over and unloading everything. I'm have the not so finished product pictures up later this week!

9 comments:
Wow, that kitchen looks amazing! I can't wait to see pics with all your stuff moved in. Congrats again!!
Looks great!! And Ashley?? Who knew!
Beautiful! I can't wait to see it with all your stuff in there!!
Looks great!
I was so confused when I saw "Ashely" ha! Love the bottle of wine and the house looks great. I'm so glad you can celebrate Christmas in your own, new home!
Gorgeous place! So happy for you!
Your home is so gorgeous!! I cannot wait to see what you guys do to it to make it your own!
I vote your new house for one of our next get togethers :)
your house is so pretty! i love the layout-Ashley! :) hope you guys have a safe trip to see your family!
ASHLEY???? I never would have guessed. You are definitely a Jordan! I love the house!!! Can't wait to see after the move photos!!! Have a safe and wonderful trip home!!! XOXO
Post a Comment