Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's (almost) Official!-- Closing/Moving Day

I only have a minute, since I'm on my lunch break at work, but  just wanted to fill you guys in on the good news...

It's (almost) Official!

I are closing on the house this afternoon and will start moving tonight!!!

It's been a long time coming, so we are extra excited to make this transition!  Thanks for all your support through the process!  I'll update when I can!

-Jordan

14 comments:

Gwen said...

So exciting!!! Have a blast at closing and let me know if you need anything (even help moving boxes)!!! XOXO

Michelle said...

I've stumbled across your blog from somewhere and love it! Good luck with the closing and all that moving --- I remember that far too well, and I moved one year ago!

Jess said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting! Let me know if you need any help!

Our Volunteer Family said...

I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of the new home. What a wonderful Christmas present :)

d.a.r. said...

Good luck with the move tonight!! I will be in town around dinner time on Friday, so let me know if you need any help!

molly said...

Woot! How exciting. Congrats!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

YAY!! Can't wait to see the new crib!

Laura said...

Hooorayy!! Can't wait to see more pictures of the new house!!

Holly Lefevre said...

Good luck...moving is never easy, but sounds like it will be worth it!

Krystal said...

YAY!!! How exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooooooooo exciting!!! EEK!

beka said...

Wow, exciting and awesome! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you two! Hope it all went well! Hope

Amber said...

Yay! Congrats! I hope everything went well and you guys are loving the new house! Can't wait to see pics!