Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from the deFlons

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a blessed holiday season!  I hope you all have a safe holiday and take time to remember the reason for the season!

Luke 2:13-14
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying, (14) “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!” “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!”


5 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute picture! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!

Gwen said...

I love this photo!!! I hope you & Matt had a fabulous holiday!!! XOXO

Kelly said...

Such an awesome picture :-) Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Ashley said...

Beautiful picture, and Merry (belated) Christmas to you!

Antoinette Musik said...

What an absolutely gorgeous couple! Am loving your blog.

antoinettemusik.blogspot.com