
I decided to link up to Miscellany Monday today for all my random weekend and Monday tidbits.
1- This weekend I had a fabulous meet-up with some great friends. We had a fantastic time catching up, eating, drinking, and playing Wii. How lucky am I to have such great friends... and killer dance moves (while I'll keep my friends and not embarrass them.. personal humiliation is okay, right? 10 years of dance and this is what I get...)
Love these girls (thanks, D.A.R. for the pictures)
Skinny Margs
2- There are officially a few things hanging on our walls.. Woo hoo! I finally got around to hanging a couple of things on our walls this weekend. I was definitely getting antsy to make this house more of a home. It still has a long way to go, but it was nice to take a baby step in the right direction.
3. Valentines day... Every year this holiday turns into the do we, don't we dance. We have never had a "successful" V-day in terms of going out to dinner with reservations (i.e. not waiting over an hour for a table), and having a nice, romantic date night together. Every year we forget to get reservations or can't decide what to do in the first place. We're still thinking about what the plan is this year, although I'm wondering if we shouldn't just skip the hooplah and gifts and save for stuff we really want and/or need. What do you and your significant other do for Valentine's? Is it a big deal or do you keep it low key?
4. Super Bowl Sunday- This year Matt was on call for work during the SB, so instead of planning a party or heading out somewhere to watch the game, we just planned on hanging out at home. I did, however, end up having my friend, Patricia, over to watch the game (well, the game was on TV at least), catch up, and eat Rotel. My kind of SB Sunday (Poor M, not much of a boys night)! Oh, and Congrats to the Packers, especially Jordy Nelson- former K-Stater!
5. Very Important Visitors- My parents are coming! After a few weekends that failed to work out, we finally managed to schedule a weekend for my parents to come and visit, and I couldn't be happier. We settled on March 4-6. It should be a great trip (although we have no plans yet except for eating at their favorite hot spots from their time in KC). Less than a month away... :)
Well, I'm off to bed! I hope your week is off to a great start! Happy Monday!

5 comments:
You've got some great moves! Girls Night In was a blast! We need a repeat! Glad your new house is feeling like home! I have been planning a gallery wall on my stairs and still haven't gotten around to doing it... maybe someday I'll get to it.
We usually plan a romantic night in on Vday! It's so crowded everywhere that night and well, it's much more fun at home! :)
I think you danced great!!! Ellie really enjoyed being your partner!!! So glad you are getting settled into the house!!! Next girls night at your place? LOL!!!
Valentines Day post is coming soon for me too. I'm over it really. LOL!!!
Thanks again for coming Saturday. Can't wait for next time!!! XOXO
Loved seeing you this weekend!!!
We don't do anything for valentine's day. Never have. It's not that I am anti-valentine's day. It's just that it doesn't mean anything special to us!
o0o0o0o0 soooo great for everything you have coming up! what a great post girl :) love your blog- i def would love to follow if you want to check mine out and do the same!
Post a Comment