Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crazy Life

Whew! It's been one crazy life lately for me/us!  Because I'm too pooped out to go through everything in detail, here's what we've been up to...

2 weekend dinners out with friends
Washing, cleaning, straightening (the downside of having a house- even though I wouldn't trade it!)
Wedding planning for my sister (fun!)
Working out (and trying to get back into my regular routine... apparently no one told my knees, though)
Work Work Work (late nights at the office for M, adjusting to the new boss and modified job duties for me)
Party Planning (Bridal shower coming up in a few weeks)
Booking a wedding to coordinate for this summer (Yay! So excited about this one!)
Furniture shopping (I have several key pieces I'm in need of.. if only I could win that lottery)
Dog "parenting" (we have literally the loudest, noisiest  dog in the world.. I may seriously need to record him so you'll believe it)
Trying to enjoy every minute!

Life has been crazy, and we're trying to take it all in, seize each opportunity to do something fun, and make the most of our time (and money), especially while it's just us two.  We have a really exciting few months ahead, but life is definitely not slowing down!  Also, I decided to make a new blog (I know, I can barely keep up with this one) for more of a creative outlet.  The purpose is to focus more on my interest in events/celebrations, so I'll share more about that soon, but it's something I'm really excited about!  Hope the first of the week has gotten off to a great start for everyone!  Thank goodness it's a short one for us! :)


2 comments:

Jess said...

I know what you mean... I have a mountain of laundry that I haven't had time to do because we have been so busy! I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend! I am excited to hear about your new blog!

Gwen said...

I'm getting ready to take a look at your new blog but I'm so proud of you for keeping everything together. You are going to be an awesome mom with all this advance time juggling training. Can't wait to see you this weekend. We're all going to enjoy some much needed relax time. :)