Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TV Tuesday- The Bachelor

I've always been a big TV watcher and more than ever now with Matt gone. I thought I'd take today to go through one of my TV favs this season.

The Bachelor
- Mondays on ABC

I know, I know.... the show is ridiculous, but I can't help it. Whether I'm watching it on Mondays or via Hulu on Tuesdays (normally have bible study on Monday), I am always excited to see what crazy thing is going to happen next. For those who aren't watching, this season chronicles airline pilot, Jake, on his quest for love (or "on the wings of love" as the show cheesily says). Here's my run down on the 4 remaining ladies (SPOILER ALERT):



Ali- Super Cute, and very laid back and casual with Jake, but she seems to like to be in the center of the drama (ugh) with bad girl of the season, Vienna.






Vienna- aka Vienna the Vixen. She's definitely this season's bad girl. Although none of the girls like her (because she is just very honest in her own words), Jake seems to be sold... I'm ready to see Vienna head out!





Tenley- My favorite this season. Tenley is super sweet (okay, sometimes a little over the top) and has been through a divorce from her first love turned cheater. She seems to stay out of a lot of the drama and seems to really be looking for love. Only concern.. is she ready to be married again?




Gia- Gia is a super cute swim suit model who seems sweet, as well. She definitely seems to focus more on Jake than on the other girls, but she also seems a little insecure or needy.






Decisions, decisions. Next week is the home town date to meet the ladies' families. These are some of my favorite episodes of the season because so much comes out in their "natural elements". Who do you like this season? I was sad to see Corrie go this week, as she seemed sweet, but of those left, I like Tenley most and Vienna least. Thoughts?

Happy Tuesday!


2 comments:

Our Volunteer Family said...

I agree - Tenley is my favorite - but I also like Ali. I think when Jake goes to see Vienna in her hometown setting - he will run the other way. I think the final two will be Tenley and Ali.

Aubrey said...

Go TENLEY! :)