We're prepared for a very intense (probably stressful) weekend of packing, moving, and saying goodbye! Oh, and top that off with a 9+ hour drive (maybe in the snow).. fun, right? I can't say that I'm not super excited, though! This move is the start of the next chapter of our lives together, and we're thrilled to get going- finally together! We're so thankful for this opportunity (both the opportunity to be here and now the one to move on), and we're just trying to enjoy the ride and take every change as it comes.
I'm sure I'll have more posts once we get to KC from our last few days in Memphis, but for now, I think we just want to thank everyone who has made the last year and a half here so meaningful to us. We will so miss those of you with whom we've become friends, coworkers, bible study members, or neighbors. All of you have been blessings to us, and we're forever grateful. Matt and I have grown a lot, too, from our time here. When we moved to Memphis, we were newlyweds, fresh off our honeymoon. We had never lived together, never been without our families and friends, and never even been to Memphis. It's still a little hard to believe we've done it! We've really grown as a couple, and I'm so glad we've had these couple of years to ourselves.
Well, off we go! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we leave Memphis and travel to our new home, Kansas City.

1 comment:
I was home sick and in bed all day yesterday with a stomach bug. I hate that we didn't have a chance to have dinner before you leave! But I'm so excited for your new journey together and I wish you all the luck. So glad I had the chance to meet you!!!
Post a Comment