Well, I promised to recap our move from Memphis to Kansas City, so here goes.
Last Friday was my last day in the office at YV. As I said before, I am working there for a bit longer "from home" here in KC, but last week was still when I had to say my goodbyes. My coworkers threw me a goodbye get together at East End the Friday before last (but unfortunately, we didn't take any pics). Thanks guys, for putting that fun night together! Then the Thursday before my last day, we had a birthday lunch for Elayna/ goodbye lunch for me at Newk's- one of my favorite Memphis restaurants. Friday was a tough day, finally leaving the office where I've worked for the last year and a half. I'll definitely miss my work crew a lot (already do), but I'm sure everything will work out for the best. I also can't forget my remote recruiters: Amanda, Hayley, and Jamila (even though she's not in recruiting anymore)... I will miss you all too, even though we don't get to see each other all the time! Here are some pictures of my last few days at work.
Andrew and me doing our goodbye handshake-lol
The team (minus Elayna- taking the pic, Aubrey, and our remote recruiters)
Elayna and Me on my last day
Goodbye YV! I will miss you all so much!


1 comment:
You look so pretty!
Post a Comment