Sunday, January 24, 2010

The "Single" Life

With Matt gone, I am now living the "single" life for a few weeks... so far I'm not loving it. In fact, strangely enough, I'm having trouble remembering what I did with myself before we were married and living together. No, no- you're wrong if you're thinking that is so sad that she's become so dependent. It's really not that. It's just that for the last year and a half it's been just the two of us almost every day, and that's what I quickly learned to adapt to. Aside from that,what in the world did I eat as a "single" girl? Oh yea, I couldn't cook AT ALL, so I'm pretty sure my sad diet consisted of canned chicken, baked chicken, hamburger/chicken helper, and rice. Healthy, huh? Let's hope I can do better this go around.

Oh how I miss the hubby... at least I've got Cayne to keep me company :)




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Me, you, and Melissa need to get together before you leave us!