That's right.. I'm going to be trying out the 30 day Shred. I was inspired while reading through some blog posts on diet and workout tips at Kelly's Korner and knew I should jump on the bandwagon and try something to really kick up my workout regimen. The idea behind the 30 day shred is to do each of the 3 levels of the dvd for 10 days each (ideally in a row). Each of the work outs lasts for only 20 minutes each and it's made up of a warm up, strength training, cardio, abs, and a cool down. I may also add in some cardio or alternate other kinds of workouts, so I don't get bored.I'm super excited to see how it goes (and a little nervous, since I know it's tough!). Ideally, I'd like to tone up and lose a few pounds if possible. I don't even own a scale right now (and I'll be honest, they scare me), but I mainly go by how my clothes feel and what I see when I look in the mirror or in pictures. If anyone wants to join me in my fitness challenge let me know! We can keep each other accountable!
Wish me luck (and say a prayer)!
Jordan
3 comments:
Oh my, good luck girl! Jillian is TOUGH! I did it back in May and it almost killed me! Ha!
I will join you - as soon as Jack gets here!
I've been thinking about getting that back out and doing it again. The video made me hate her, but it worked.
Post a Comment