Sunday, July 31, 2011

Prayers Needed

I know sometimes you read through prayer requests and it seems overwhelming, but I felt like I had to share this request.

One of my sisters friends (and a bridesmaid in her wedding) experienced a horrible tragedy this weekend.  Her 17 year old sister was tragically killed in a car accident last night.  It breaks my heart to imagine the loss they are experiencing right now.  It's certainly a life cut too short, which always seems to make the loss sting all the more.

If you feel so led, please keep Taylor (my sister's friend) and her family in your thoughts and prayers.  I know they will need them as they deal with this tragedy in their lives.

Thank you, and let's all hug our loved ones a little tighter today.

-Jordan-

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm SO sorry to hear that! It seems like so many young people have died/been killed in terrible accidents lately. My husband and I were just talking about how fragile life is a few days ago. I'll definitely keep their family in my prayers!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

What horrible news! I will definitely keep her friends and family in my prayers!

Makenzie said...

Very sad, and very scary. I can't imagine.

Gwen said...

Oh my goodness. Such sad news. Prayers going out to her family right now.