I'm so glad to tell you that I have BIG news.. after almost a year of griping, complaining, enduring, and "hanging in there"- trying to make the best of my situation (and remembering to be grateful I had a job), I'm thrilled to announce that I have a NEW JOB!
Last week, I took an offer for a new job. It's still in the HR field, but I think I'll definitely enjoy it more. I don't have to do several of the things I like least about my current job, and I instead feel like I'll really be able to grow and develop. It's super scary to take another leap of faith, but I'm hoping and praying this one was a better decision than my last. I feel confident that it is, and I'm excited to wrap up my current job! I gave two week's notice last Friday, so July 22nd is my last day- and definitely one to celebrate!
Thanks for everyone's encouragement and support during this phase of my journey! Your support and comments have meant so much!
-Jordan-
7 comments:
Congratulations!
Congrats! I am so happy for you. What an answer to prayer!
Yeahhh!! So happy for you!!
Yay! Congrats! I don't often comment but I've been reading for some time. It's so great to get out of a poisonous environment. I have had many jobs like that where it made me hate life. I hope you'll be happy in your new job!
woohoo! Big congrats on your news and hoping you are much happier in your new job :)
Congratulations!! That's so exciting! :)
That's great! Congratulations! I hope this one makes you much happier!
Post a Comment