We were blessed this summer to have my whole family (minus our newest member, my new BIL was away for Army stuff) visit from NC! Dad was going to be in town for work, so we got to spend a few days with him last weekend and then again this Friday. The rest of the family flew in on Wednesday and spent the days at the pool while I finished up with my last few days at my old job (yes, it feels GREAT to say that). Friday, we all got together for one big family dinner, and then Dad had to head back to NC while we spent the rest of their trip hanging out and spending some quality time together.. here are the highlights (sorry, this bad blogger didn't really take any pictures).
Relaxing Friday night at home
Neighborhood walk with Dad
Mexican and Margs with Dad/Matt
Lincoln Lawyer in the Man Cave (great movie, btw)
Lincoln Lawyer in the Man Cave (great movie, btw)
Taking Dad to our church
Celebrating last day of work with my family
Late night walk with the family (and Cayne)
Girl's breakfast at I Hop
Consignment shopping for my niece (on the way)... We even picked up a K-State outfit for the future deFlon babies one day)
Watching Molly get the cool feather thing put in her hair (shows you how much I know about trends)
Seeing Horrible Bosses Fork & Screen style (complete with indulgent and delicious brownie sundaes)
Going to church on Sunday with the deFlons and my family and hanging out after for lunch
More shopping with the girls
Cooking dinner for the family
Sharing the fro-yo trend with my mom and sisters
Playing with puppies and Land of Paws
Relaxing pool side
Bachelorette and pizza dinner
Playing with/further spoiling our Cayne boy
It was a blast! Lots of fun memories made that we'll hang onto for a long time to come! Thanks for coming, family! We love you guys and already look forward to next time!
-Jordan-
1 comment:
I am so glad you've gotten to enjoy so much wonderful family time!!! Ellie has feathers also. I keep saying one day I'll get them also but I'm just not cool (or young) enough. Hope you had an awesome first day at the new job! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Post a Comment