Friday, December 11, 2009

The Start of Something New

Here's to the start of something new!

I've been thinking for a while about starting a blog. I've been a "blog stalker" for a few months now on other people's blogs, and I thought it seemed like a really great way to document what's going on at this time in our lives as well as to keep in touch with our families across the country. While I'm not sure what this blog will become, I'm excited to see where it goes!

Meet the deFlons:

Matt & Jordan

Then:
Former High School Sweethearts
(Prom 2003)



and Now:
Matt and Jordan
August 2009


We don't have any kids yet, but we do have one little "fur baby," our black lab, Cayne!





We are also blessed to have friends and family all over the country, from Kansas to the Carolinas.

That's all for now, I guess!


Jordan

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yay for coming out of hiding! :) So glad you are joining me in the bloggy world. It's wonderful! :) Had fun today. See you Monday!