Tonight Matt and I celebrated our own little Christmas together. Because we spend our holidays traveling to visit family, we like to have a little celebration of our own before we leave to visit family. So much has changed between last year in our little apartment to now, celebrating in our first house.
First off, I "made" Matt and me dinner. I can't say it's anything to brag about, since I didn't actually cook much, but it was yummy. It consisted of chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and French Bread. The best part for me was setting our pretty table. It's the one time of year we break out the wedding china all the pretty things. We may have to start doing this more often.
After dinner we exchanged our stocking stuffers and opened gifts from my family, since we'll be spending Christmas this year with Matt's parents in Kansas City.
5 comments:
Yeah!!! So glad you are blogging... I don't have quite as much time to sit and read (or publish on mine obviously, ha!) blogs like I used to, but I LOVE that we have a way to keep in touch and "see" your life! Your house looks beautiful and I hope you both have a very Merry Christmas in Kansas!!!
*Great job with dinner too... I remember it being so difficult to cook when it was just Trey and myself in the beginning. Our TX kitchen was hardly ever used :)!
Your table setting was gorgeous!!! Next time I"m over, I need a tour of your beautiful home!
Hey girl! Welcome to blogging!!
Hi! Melissa sent me over, and oh my word, your blog (and family!) is just precious!
Welcome to the blog world :)
Hey. I love your dining room table.
Post a Comment