Saturday, September 3, 2011

Still Here

So it's been a while since I've blogged.  Every once in a while, I think.. "oh, I should blog that", but truthfully, I've needed a break.  Some of my closest blog/real life friends stopped or nearly stopped blogging, and I think I've used that as a reason to take a break.  Do I plan to keep up the blog.. not sure right now.   I'd love to still use it to document our lives, but I'm just not sure how regular it will be.  I think we're still playing it by ear right now.

Anyway, what have we been up to in the last month?

New job for me.. it's still going really well, and I'm starting to make it more "my own" each day.  I'm learning a  lot, and it's DEFINITELY a better fit than the last job.

I've become a Pinterest Addict! If you haven't tried it, go and do it now!

We've had family and friends come here (and are excitedly awaiting our first niece in October)...
And we've traveled to other places (weddings and to visit Matt's parents' new lake condo)!

We've wrapped up wedding season and moved into football season.

We're keeping busy with work and squeezing in time with friends as much as we can.

I've started training for a half marathon in October (holy cow!).

And we've been trying to soak up life, enjoy each other's company, and make the most of each day! Life is good, busy, but good!

-Jordan-

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad you are doing well!! I will have to find you on Pinterest!! I hope you keep on blogging ;)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Hey stanger! Nice to see you around....hope you keep it up, but luckily I'll still get to see you if you don't! :)