Wednesday, April 3, 2013

20 Week Bumpdate

20 Weeks {Bumpdate}

Week 19 was a fantastic week for us.  We started off the week getting a sneak peak at our little one with our ultrasound.  We've opted not to find out the gender, but it was still amazing to see the little guy or girl moving around in there.  Baby deFlon was definitely an active one.  We then headed out to North Carolina for a fantastic Easter with my family.  Here are some highlights this week!

 

Pregnancy Highlights

20 weeks

The proud daddy-to-be
How could I leave out this little darling, Miss Hadley

How Far Along:   20 weeks, 2 days
Baby's Size:   Baby is the size of a banana, about 10 oz.
Total Weight Gain:   I'd guess around 10-11 lbs (9 at my appt last week).
Maternity Clothes?  So far, mostly still in regular clothes (bella bands with regular pants), but I'm definitely loving my maternity jeans.  I have noticed a few shirts getting a little short, but full on maternity clothes are pretty big looking still.  I'm super excited to have gotten some new maternity clothes last weekend thanks to Mom and that my sister loaned me some of hers to wear, too! 
 
Best Moment This Week:  We've had a pretty fantastic week, so it's pretty hard to choose, but I'd have to say when we got to see our little bambino.  The last time we saw him/her it was at 6 weeks, so this was our first real look.  We're so in love already.
 


Gender:   It's a surprise!
Movement:  I think I started feeling the first flutters around 17-18 weeks, but movement now is now quite frequent.  Last weekend, Matt even got to feel it for the first time- pretty cool!
 
Food Cravings:  Most of my cravings have been for salty foods, pickles, and occasionally for sour candy.  I put a hurting on some Starburst Jelly Beans this weekend!

Food Aversions:   No major aversions this week.
What I Miss:  Comfortable sleep.  I tried out my sister's pregnancy pillow last week, and I've fallen in love.  I ordered mine as soon as I got back!

Sleep?   As I mentioned before, it's a little touch and go.  I'm just tossing and turning a lot, but I think the new pillow will help.
 
What I'm Looking Forward To:  Starting on the nursery in the next couple of weeks!
 
-Jordan-

No comments: